Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Thursday

Crazy bro... he can touch the celling... he was happy like mad(not madeline) alr... haiz... k...
tired... and not productive... sian...

today went sch... had pair study with tl... nt productive one lor... haiz... gp after that... had a heart attract... really spoilt my mood... not that my mood v gd... haiz... fail my gp lor... what else... what more can be more worst? failing my promos? touch wood... haiz.. now even my last bet is gone...

after gp... went doing the maths again... i love maths... but doing the qns not getting ans and not knowing how to do make me fed up with myself... so demoralised... haiz... did the MI... so many qns dunno... jus skip lor.. what else can i do... still got econs lor... way way way behind my scheldue and gt gp hwK!!! oh my tian... hiaz...

i dun think i really like him... maybe just other short crush... haha... k show start... buai... tml still gt sch... jia u for me... hee.... =)

No comments: