Friday, September 15, 2006

Haiz...

Haiz... raining... why lao ren jia de words always so true... my mum told me to bring an umbrella.. might rain.... but i didn't cos i was angry at her for nagging at me the whole morning while i was preparing to go sch... now i have to walk in the rain to reach home... nvm... just hope won't fall ill... hee... exams are coming.... 10 more days.. scary...

haiz... today Hsin-Yi's bd today... nv reply me.... i so gd rmb her bd yet she nv rmb mine for the past 4yrs... haiz... nvm... Happy Birthday, Hsin-yi! =)

i have been lost in the forest for the last few months... now that i found my directions...but I'm too tired to move on... too tired... i just want to stay where I am... but I can't... i have to move to survive... I have... I tried to stay positive whenever I met with problems and ostractions... ya positive... as if it is very easy... but I survived anyway... test exam flunk all the way... i have become strong as I have learnt to think positive... I nv cried... i didn't cry...

I know u have high expectations for me... i know... but the higher it is... the more stressful and the more I wanna avoid... I'm afraid to bring u disappointment... i dun want to see the disappointment in ur face... when I did something right... i saw the joy in ur face... the glory that u wanna spread to others... you r proud of me... I know... but I'm afraid of bringing glory to u, as then I will have to move to higher level... but then... i have learnt... life has to move on... we can't stay stationary... no one is to wait for u... i know... i have learnt that afraid is natural... just be strong... and u can do it... thanks for the encouragements and hope and advice for me all these years... i know you are hurt when u see me suffer... but you can't do anything to help me... i know... just a little bit more and i survive my year... just a little more... i know i can... have to do it... but I think i alr reached my max... i have been lost in the forest for so long... i should go on since now i have found my way... just do ur best... the best is up to fate and my God to decide whether if m worth it or not...

jia you... go go go! =)

No comments: