Wednesday, September 20, 2006

5 more days

Happy Birthday, Collin! =) stay shuai forever! anyway, i doubt he will read my blog... just to let li ming see... haha... i add a testi for him alr... haha... =)

haiz.... tired of my life.... but thinking the many disapponted faces i have to face after failing or retaining.... i have to move on... but can i take a break... i can feel myself really out of breath alr... haiz... tired...

but life has to go on... yar... no matter what the result is... i already tired my best... let my god decide for me.... he/she knows me the best... let me clearify... m not a christrian... m buddhist... i pray.... yap... no matter what the result is... i think i will learn lesson thru it... yap... for every step i move i learnt and changed.... used to be a mischief gal... i cheat... i lied... i steal... but now... a totally different person who put myself in other ppl's shoes.... bad memories are erased... good membories are always kept...

yeah... life has to move on... go go go! stay positive... u can do it! jia u lor! yeah! go go go! =) 5 more days... 4 more days...

No comments: