Sunday, September 17, 2006

9 more days...

haha... i rather post a blog den to do my eom... really dunno how to edit... still gt I&R... and... what ar... chem also... econ also... physics also... how to finish in one day... haiz... stupid me... go do inequalities for what... but i finished alr... haha... hope ok lor... haiz...

today morn, went to sch for maths... AMK ger... pauline's clsmate... we like so cold no topic.. but... she is so blur... dunno the place and time for her bio... haha... she quite sweet... haha... i dunno her name leh... gtta ask pauline... haha...when i reached the fountain, my heartbeat suddenly skip a beat... dunno why... like the guy i like in sch like that... but no lor... haiz.... who is the guy tt look like tl? i wondered... haha... =)


went to tutor ben... wah.... he is really weak... ned lots of practise... fractions... and timestable... not tt shu... haiz.... and he is quite lazy also... haiz... if only he starts early, want me to tutor him earlier... maybe he would benefit more... for now, i learnt to be a more professional tutor alr... haha... i'm wanted to tutor yz students... haha... =)

ya... that is all for my day... yeah... kk... tml is a long time tt i need to rush... haiz...
I&R
chem promos papers
physics tys mcq
econs
eom
i hope i can finish these tml... den i hope i can start on my revision also... 9 more days... go go go! =)

No comments: