Thursday, May 24, 2012

Some thoughts

It has been a long time since I updated. I can see that my blog is filled with spider webs and dust.

But anyway, today seemed like an up and down moments for me.

I had some thoughts and I guess I wish to share them here.

I was having my lunch time at Newton Circus Food Centre. I ordered avocado and it costs $3. It was pretty expensive for a non air-conditioned place or hawker centre. It is the price from the shopping centre. Okay, the cup is slightly bigger. But I bought similar size from AMK hawker centre, the one near to the market, near to the KBOX, at $2.50. And the avocado is superb! Those who like fruit juice can go patronize that shop. The shop name is CEBREAKER. The boss is also very friendly. They actually have another branch at Clementi. They got this card, buy how many cups of fruit juice got one free cup that kind of stuff. But anyway, I love avocado. That was one of the best I have drank so far. ( The best is homemade by myself! :] )

Other than avocado fruit juice, I order sliced fish with Mee Sua. It costs $5. I was pretty shocked to be that expensive. So it costed me $8 for a meal. That was rather expensive. Imagine I can have a Mc Donald's meal at $4.50 with a burger, fries and drink with air-con. Or even my favourite Subway for a $5 meal if they still having this promotion for a sub and a drink.

So the bottom line is that:
Is the cost of food in hawker centres rising? Or it is just Newton Food Centre is expensive?

While I was eating, there was this family of threes sitting beside my next table. I can sense from the tone of the wife, I can feel her anger and frustration but she was trying to control it. After ordering the food and came, the wife was eating some soup meal and the husband was talking to her some other stuffs. She lost her patient and accidentally spilled some soup onto the daughter (age around 4)'s hand. She tried to put some ice on the daughter's hand as the daughter was having ice at that moment and in the meantime quarreling with her husband. She also apologized to her daughter many times. The daughter started crying.

You guess what I'm thinking. Would you if you are single or married with kids or whatsoever, would you quarrel with your partner in front of your kids? I think is a very bad childhood memories for them.

You know what is my second thoughts? Why would you marry this person in the first person if you are so pissed with this person?

Someone told me that in courtships, the other person would always shows his or her best self. And we are blinded as always. But as time goes, you would realize the bits and pieces you feel pissed about him or her.

I'm not very experienced. So ya, but just wondered what if such things happened to me if I ever find a boyfriend, get married and have kids, what would I response?

Anyway, just some thoughts.

I was angry and disappointed as well.
I feel betrayed. I think I told two of my close friends regarding this. I don't wish to share it here because it made me feel like I bad mouthed someone. But anyway, probably I need to do some reflections on myself as well.

And thanks for the advises given by my two friends. And I love this code: The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude! 


It is not someone else or something else that spoiled your mood, is how you want to look at it. 
If someone angered you, and you are angry, eh-huh! You fell for it! 
So think positively and smile brightly everyday! You don't know which prince charming would fall for that smile. Ha ha! 

On a brighter note.
I opened a new big case. And tomorrow is the first appointment. Pray hard for me that I can get and close the case. Pray for me!

Okay, shall end off!

Take care & cheers!

Sam :)
  

No comments: