Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tired

Could I just lay on ur shoulder for 5 more min... how i wish... i could see ur face... but i couldn't... i could not see ur face... could not lay on ur shoulder... cos when i woke up, it is all gone... u r just a dream... a fanstasy... not reality... but u seemed so real... why is this so? i really dun understand... i just hope i dun see u again in my dream... cos my heart will ache when i woke up...
Now i understand y guys r not perfect... cos only guys in dreams is perfect... i suddenly saw all the ugly side of guys... stingy, pretty, not sensitive, nt caring, not gentleman.... but my dad is the best... although he is nt perfect... but still he is caring... dun smoke... dun drink... care abt the family... responsible...
i really lack of sleep alr... take the result slip... i really feel like dying... i dunno hw to show it to my mum... haiz... hw wonderful... hw i wish... genui will come n save me... haha... too fantasy alr... m a imagative gal ba.... cos of my horoscope i guess... cos m a typical "piecesian"...
pe tired... maths okay... econs lect slacking and day dreaming...econ test crap all the way... hope can crap some marks lor.... haiz...
i dunno y i not in the mood to anything... told u i dun like this week alr... haiz... oh sunday... haha... let talk abt sunday to cheer me up...
Sunday...
woke up... excited... dressed up... hee... ok la... put little make up only ok... earrings n necklace... meet sham n liming... go to IMM... excited.. luckly didn't miss their performance... haha... KKJ u rocks! and got their signatures! =) but RQ didn't talk to us... but he waved gd bye to me... =) wahaha... colin is so nice! =) haha... oh man... i can really feel myself brushing i guess... now i understand y the fans go so crazy over their idols alr... haha... used to think tt they are crazy, they r only humans jus like us y go crazy over them... nth better else to do is it... but nw... no more... cos the feeling is totally different... when u like them... u will support them all the way...hehe...
after tt we went to National lib in Bugis to study... but really no mood and got chased out cos anyhow sat on the floor... then we went to take neoprint at Bugis junction... shopping... took a great deal of effort persuading liming to take... haha.... but not bad la... i have been obsessed with taking np alr... haha...
Moday....
Man... yc... go spread my rumours... but it is not true... so dun even bother abt it... haha... dun worry... cheers! =)
Today(Tuesday)
Hope YC is okay.... haiz... dun bother over stupid comments... guys r childish... okay some guys r childish... i can't generalise... cos... u know... gp.... haiz... n hope she dun b so pms also... haha... stop beating me also... haiz... Now i know tt our principal is so sweet... so friendly... haha... suddenly changed my opinions on him... hee... dun feel heartbroken over wrong guys... haiz... oh... np... if gt time den put up... haha... i hope next wk can come soon... cos gt 3 days of slacking day... =) hee... man... dunno how to show my result slip to mum... later she screams at me... man... what an unlucky day... haiz... no wonder my heart feel so weird... haiz... better go back to my study alr... buai...

No comments: