Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Man

Life sux... everything sux... i jus wan myself back to normal... the cheerful and happy me... sorry mum for worrying for me... sorry everyone tt has worried for me... sorry everyone who i had disappointed... sorry for the hurtful things i had said or not not done... sorry for not being a gd fren... i just want my life back to normal... i mean... this is not me... i just want myself back... if i have to achieve this... if i have to hurt anyone... m sorry... sorry for being selfish... i just want my life back... n m gg to mug like hell... which i have not been doing... i really admire muggers... agree with pauline... dunno where they can get the energy... from the solar panar ar... haha... lame... k la... 28 more days to go... if m not wrong... n i have been slacking for so many days alr... slack... so many hwk not done... gtta do! hurry! =)

No comments: