Sunday, July 09, 2006

BIZ chalet!

so tired! friday night... my ever 1st time... on my own... taking mrt out of my hse... with so many things in my hands... i was like so weird... when i alight the train, the passengers looked at me so weird... carrying so many stuffs like li jia chu chou like tt... haha... cos i brought the food and the radio to sentosa... haha...den at orchard so many ppl boarded the train that i had to make space for them...
den meet shang paul lin hui and fabian at the habour mrt station... lin hui was late... haha...although i was late also... but lin hui was later den me...
den finally.... we walked to the shuttle bus... haha... waited a while den can board the bus to sentosa enterance... we paid the ticket addmission fee-$3...
after that we boarded the blue line... being blur and dunno what to do... haha.... the uncle is so kind to give us a lift there.... thanks uncle... what a gd service... haha... =P finally walking up the slope... den reached the chalet and saw our seniors n frenz... haha... den saw our huts.... continue tml....

No comments: