Monday, July 03, 2006

bad mood...

1st of all thanks rebecca for helping me got giving my blog a brand new look... nice right?? esp the JJ song... haha...
so sian... i hate my life... y my life is so boring... i miss my frens.. my sec sch life... the teachers... cca... the environment... the classroom... the canteen... the ppl in the sch... mr singh for catching us breaking sch rule... i dunno i also miss mr boo nagging... haiz... life is jc is so ... dunno... i dun feel like me anymore... i dun laugh as much any more... i feel more bitter den usual... y? mayb it is a new sch? i like my frenz there.... but... i dun like lectures... i dun like exams... sian... y just i can't enjoy my life there? is it more wonderful? forget it... i dun like exam... i feel so confused... i just wanna slack thru my life...
come on sam... tml is last day of exam! go go go! but what is more is coming up? the guitar test... quitting guitar have been on my brain for very long alr... haiz...
what made me stay in guitar:
camellia
seow ling
guitar itself
what make me leave:
stress
no time
test of guitar
stay or leave? i cna't take it anymore.. haix.... sian... life is so sux... man... i can't go for the 4e1 outing... cos gt chalet... feel so bad... haiz.... omg... y my time is like always so fully booked... sian... chalet or gathering? maybe discuss tml with shang n paul ba... haiz...
really no mood to study... haiz... what is happening to me? sian... kk... come on... jia you! dun give up! just follow ur heart and do k! go go go ! =P good luck to me for tml econ! hee! =P

No comments: